Before your facial begins, our esthetician will assess your skin. Photos are taken with the Reveal System to show the amount of skin damage that exists in the deep layers of your skin. This indicates how much pigmentation, brown spots, wrinkles and vascular damage needs to be treated.
The esthetician is trained to recognize the condition of your skin and the appropriate facial is recommended. After your facial, an individualized skincare routine with an at home maintenance program will be provided.
The following Facials are available:
– Hydrating Facial with Paraffin Masque
– Vitamin C&E Paraffin Masque
– Purifying Mini Facial & Paraffin Masque
– Calming Masque with Paraffin
– Seasonal Facials
– Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage (may be combined to complement your facial treatments.)