WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
WE HAVE MISSED OUR PEEPS!
Thank you to our wonderful patients and clients for being so understanding during the COVID 19 quarantine.
We invite our patients and potential patients to come back and visit us.
OUR DOORS ARE OPEN!
All of our medical cosmetic procedures and skin services are available for scheduling.
YOUR SAFETY MATTERS TO US!
In order to protect everyone from COVID transmission in our office, we have implemented the following protocols.
1. Prior to appointment:
– Pre-registration through AR, including completion of COVID screening and consent forms
– Use of Telehealth consults whenever possible, to prepare for treatment and minimize office visit duration
– Office flow pattern has been adjusted for efficient patient movement and reduces the possibility of unnecessary interpersonal contact
2.Office cleaning and disinfection:
-Disinfecting all exposed surfaces between each patient encounters and deep cleaning of office during non-business hours
3. Optimal use of PPE by staff, including KN-95 masks and eye protection during all procedures
4. Patient and employee health:
-Daily screening of employees for COVID symptoms, with orders to stay at home if any symptoms or recent suspected unprotected exposure to COVID positive individuals
-Patients must sign a COVID informed consent/release and pass COVID screening questionnaire prior to an in office visit.
-We will ask you to reschedule your appointment if you have any symptoms prior to or the day of your treatment
-Patients must wear mask to and from appointment in our office.
5. Air quality:
-We have installed a new air filtration system in our treatment area that includes UV to kill >99% of airborne microbes
These are some of the many measures BFR has taken as we receive patients back into our medical aesthetic practice.
Our goal, as always, is to ensure your safety in our medical practice, while striving to meet your aesthetic goals through a collaborative approach.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU!
Katherine – 603.656.2105